11.30.2009

Lack of Communication

I do feel really behind on this blog as I have not posted in a very long time. I have had so many assignments and have not been able to catch up on adding information here. I hope to do much better in the near future; over winter break.

The things I have learned this semester in Intro to Graphic Design have been very helpful and are things that I will never forget. I have become very familiar with the Adobe suite and I am sure that my knowledge base for the programs will continue to build even more. I feel comfortable working in the programs and enjoy doing so. Over winter break I intend to create some pieces of work entirely off the top of my head simply to better my skills. I purchased a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet and plan to familiarize myself with it more in the coming months. My classes for next semester are very non-art oriented, which I am assuming will create a rather boring 5 months. However, with the tablet and having the programs on my computer I want to continue creating works even when I am not assigned to do so.

I must go now! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment