9.26.2009

Logo-making Machine!

I am pretty sure by the end of this class I will completely understand the in's and out's of logo creation. But, I guess that is the point isn't it? I do not yet have a photo or scan of my first logo for this class that I inked with a brush, however, I will add it to this blog once I have it. I do have a photo of my most recent logo creation that I completed in Adobe Illustrator. There is a preliminary drawing for that logo that I will add to this as well as the finished one.





3 comments:

  1. Loving the visual duality of your logo! I definitely wish I had developed a concept as clever as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Zia! I am very please with how it turned out. Your idea was a great one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know I won't be the only logo/flyer designing CA on our staff. WOO!

    ReplyDelete